- Box Office Hours:
Monday-Friday: 9am-noon and 1-5pm (closed noon-1pm)
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
The box office will open 2 hours prior to show time on the nights of an event.
Directions and Parking
- Box Office Location: The Joy and Lynch Christian Warehouse Theatre is located at Commerce & 5th Streets in historic downtown Lynchburg, exit 1A on US 29 Business Route.
Order Tickets by phone 434-846-TIXX (8499)
- Out of Courtesy, The house will be open to the public 30 minutes before curtain. Our performances begin on time. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of house management.
- Online Ticket Orders: All tickets will be held at the Box Office.
- Group Rate Discount:
- 15 to 50 people receive a 10% discount.
- 50 or more people receive a 15% discount.
- Cancellations: In the case of inclement weather, please check WSET's cancellations
- All sales are final. There are no refunds on ticket orders and exchanges must be made within 7 business days of the performance.
PLEASE consider adding a Charitable Contribution to your ticket order. It's easy. Just tell the Box Office Attendant OR click the "On-Line Contribution Box" on our website.
- Assisted Listening System: State of the Art Sennheiser headsets with adjustable volume control, for the hearing impaired. Please let the Box Office know if you will need this service at the time of ticket purchase. The headsets will be available at the Box Office on the night of the show. A drivers license is required for the use of the device, and will be held until the end of the performance.
- Handicap Accessible:
There is an elevator located in the lobby for easy access to the lower floor class and conference rooms. Handicap seating is available in the theatre. Please let the Box Office know if you will need assistance.
- Coat Check: Located in the lobby, to the right of the theatre, for customer convenience.